Appleone - Redmond,WA
Cognizant - Seattle,WA
Leidos - Lynnwood, WA, United States
Program Manager 2
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years in software product management.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- A customer-obsessed mindset with deep customer empathy.
- Passion to succeed and motivate others.
- Proven track record of analytical thinking, teamwork, and being able to apply diverse problem-solving approaches.
- Proven ability to establish and manage priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment, executing swiftly without compromising quality.
- Strong organizational skills, sound judgment, growth mindset with a desire to learn, and ability to thrive under ambiguity are crucial.
- Excellent communication and cross-group collaboration skills, with the ability to motivate a team towards a shared vision.
- Experience building consumer products highly desired
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
About the companyMicrosoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
The Modern Life Experiences (MLX) team builds innovative new customer experiences for families across Windows, Xbox, mobile, and web. Our mission is to empower families to learn, explore and connect in a fun and safe environment.
Come and join the team that delivers family safety value to millions of families worldwide by creating easy-to-use and engaging experiences across platforms and devices. We apply a consumer-first, human-centered approach to any product we work on. We are a diverse and talented group of individuals that work across geographies, with a strong set of values and culture, and we focus on challenging, complex and exciting new product spaces.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about designing and building high quality user experiences that appeal to families worldwide. As a program manager on the digital safety team, you will be responsible for envisioning and launching new features to help families get peace of mind about their safety and wellbeing, empowering them with tools that address their unique needs.
You will develop feature roadmaps that balance business, experience, and technology aspects.
You will identify core requirements to fulfill feature design, document end-to-end user experiences, and partner with research, design, and software engineering colleagues to ship your features to production in an agile manner.
You will define and evaluate data-driven metrics and key results to inform the team’s decisions and measure success. You will use the data to nimbly adjust the plan and continue to iterate and innovate.
You will understand our customer needs deeply; you are a champion of the customer, and you will bring their voice into every conversation.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Other job opportunities